By submitting an order with the expressed intent of accessing a Mark Romero Music product, you agree with the following:
BILLING & ACCESS TERMS:
1. You understand that due to the high level of fraud where online products are concerned, your order will not be returnable, exchangeable or refundable. All sales are final.
2. You understand that the ability to access your order will only be accessible via a designated portal and, depending on the product, access could expire within 24 hours from the purchase date and will not be extended.
3. You understand that the information you provide when placing an order will be used for the purposes of completing your order and managing any support requests that are initiated by you. You also understand that any inaccuracy in the information provided during checkout could delay receipt of your order and/or support.
4. You understand that Mark Romero Music will never share, sell, loan, rent or give your information to parties not associated with the company.
5. You understand that you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age in order to access your order.
6. You understand that you are giving us expressed recurring marketing consent as part of your order access and may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email we send.
GDPR & CCPA TERMS AND AGREEMENT CLAUSES:
1. You have read and accepted any EULA, Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policy, and/or Data Processing Addendum which has been provided to you in connection with the software, products and/or services.
2. You have been fully informed and consented to the collection and use of your personal data for any purpose in connection with the software, products and/or services.
4. You understand that you have the right to request access annually to any personal data you have obtained or collected regarding me. You have agreed to provide me with a record of my personal data in a readable format.
5. You also understand that you can revoke my consent and that you have the right to be forgotten. If you revoke your consent, we will stop collecting or processing your personal data. You understand that if you revoke your consent, you may be unable to provide contracted products or services to me, and you cannot hold us responsible for that.
6. Likewise, if you properly request to be forgotten, we will delete the data we have for you, or make it inaccessible. You also understand that if there is a dispute regarding your personal data, you can contact someone who is responsible for handling data-related concerns. If we are unable to resolve any issue, you will provide an independent service to arbitrate a resolution.
If you have any questions regarding my rights or privacy, you can contact the email address provided.